- To be a world-class centre of excellence for Ionics research.
- To be a centre for teaching specifics areas in science and technology.
- To enhance knowledge and skills for local graduates.
- To achieve excellence in promoting and conducting research in the area of ionics and related fields.
- To undertake high uality multi-disciplinary and collaborative research.
- To produce well-trained postgraduates with advance and innovative research.
- To desseminate research findings that address national and global challenges.
- To value add local graduates with specific skills and knowledge.
Last Update: 26/05/2022